- Premium quality 1.75mm PETG filament for your 3D printer.
- Strong with a clear color
- Relatively flexible compared to ABS and PLA
- Very little shrinking or warping, so ideal for printing larger items
- Print temperature: 220 - 260°C
- Heating bed temperature: 60-80°C
- 5.35cm spool hub diameter
- 20cm spool outer diameter
- 7cm spool width
Our PETG thermoplastic filament is a premium grade 3D printer filament that is well suited for any Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printer. It is ideal for printing objects that need to be more durable or flexible than typical ABS or PLA prints.
We ship our spools in a tightly sealed plastic wrapping with desiccants.